Monday, July 16, 2007

Quotes from my students!

Ok well this past weekend's homework was to write a paper about yourself. I just finished grading them and here are a few funny quotes that I came across.

~My blood type is O.
~Me best friends... I mean super best friends are
~My father is handsome, strong, and tuff.
~My brother is tallest in my house, then mom, then father, then me. My father is short.
~My mother, she is very beautiful and nice. But when she's very angry, she becomes scary and mean.
~My favorite story from Bible is Adam and Eve. I thinks nobody like Hell, but like Heaven.
~I would describe myself.
1) Eye. My Eye is black (as deep as sea)
2) Height. I am as tall as my cello.
3) Foot. My foot is as big as bear's.
4) Hand. My hand is as strong as giants.
I love myself.

Ok well I hope those make you laugh because I thought they were pretty funny.

3 comments:

Cris said...

I am as tall as my cello...I love it. We missed you so much this weekend. Don't worry, I slept in your bed. Love you!

owldog1 said...

Love the Blog. Sounds like you are having a great time. You will miss Sun.

Cris said...

I have to write a short bio of myself for the church in Natal...and I think I might tell them my blood type now that you've given me the idea. Thanks.