Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Sun

Well Ally and I just finished our third day of school and it already feels like we have been doing it forever. Really nothing has happened that is too funny but on Monday I had the kids do this activity for homework that was a paragraph telling me about them and Sun's (the boy who gets so close to me) first sentence was, "Hi my name is Sun and my best love is my mother." I thought it was so funny that he wrote my best love because it was supposed to be my best friend. Then he wrote, "Every day for breakfast I drink 7 glasses of water, .01 oz of milk, and .02 oz of orange juice.".
Anyways today I started out as the mean teacher because yesterday they were so bad. So I went over the rules and told them how upset I was and their journal was for them to write all the rules, tell me why we have them, and what is their favorite rule. haha. No one has a favorite rule. Then they were almost perfect today because they looked at me the whole time like I was this really scary person, but don't worry Sun is still disobeying everything I say. First day he was so funny and now he is just annoying. Although he did give me the peace sign today when he jumped off the merry go round during recess... that almost made up for it.





This is a picture of Ally playing the bongo. The house we are at has like an entire band upstairs and so whenever we are bored/every morning/every night we play the instruments, listen to music, and dance around. Now I wish I had a bongo back home!


This is a picture of Ally at our favorite Chinese resturaunt. It is so good and we have already gone there four times... in fact it is the only Chinese resturaunt we have been too because there are so many other types of places to try and it is right next to our school. Also we eat there for under $5 total every day.


This is a picture of the master bed that Ally and I sleep in. The reason I put it up is to express to ya'll the stuffed animal craze in China. For some reason they are EVERYWHERE. We went to the mall and among the racks of clothes they are just sitting around. We passed a car that had probablly 25 animals in his back window. It is strange because it is the adults who love them.
Until next time...

1 comment:

JENNY said...

Sun sounds really funny and annoying. At least he gave you the peace sign. And, what's so weird about the stuffed animal thing. That's so normal around my home.